Juventus to start talks with Bilbao striker Llorente

January 04, 2013 - 5:50:02 am
ROME: Italian club Juventus is opening talks to buy Athletic Bilbao forward Fernando Llorente after the end of this season, the Spanish club said yesterday.
Juve formally told Athletic on Thursday that they were opening negotiations with Llorente, whose contract ends June 30, the Basque team said in a brief online statement.
The Spanish international said last month he would not stay with Athletic Bilbao after his contract expires, bringing an end to long-running speculation about his departure which upset many fans.
Llorente said at the time he was not going because of the money. AFP
comments powered by Disqus